Personal Training: All Metro Fitness Trainers are fully certified. Many specialize in nutrition, core/functional training, injury rehab, boxing/kickboxing,and much more. All memberships at Metro Fitness come with a one hour complimentary session.
Many of our members have already discovered the benefits of working with a personal trainer. From designing a customized workout plan to providing ongoing motivation and support, personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your specific fitness goals. Every member receives a complimentary one hour fitness assessment with our training staff.
- Boot Camp — A fun cardio class that incorporates drills, cross training and weights;
- Six Pack ABS —30 min express class that will safely and quickly enable you to slim and strengthen your midsection and core areas;
- Cardio Kickboxing — An intense cardio workout using Muay Thai fundamentals, heavy bags & focus mitts. No contact ‐ boxing gloves required;
- Indoor Cycling — Indoor Stationary Cycling;
- Zumba — Exhilarating, easy to follow, Latin inspired, calorie‐burning dance fitness fun party;
- Insanity — A cardio-based total body conditioning class that is based on max-interval training. Longer periods of hard work with little rest, but the work is worth the results;
- Kickboxing & Yoga.
- Annora Brennan is an ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer and Specialist in Fitness Nutrition. She is AFAA Group Exercise Certified with specialties in INSANITY, Turbo Kick, PiYo, HIIT, and SPROING;
- Fitz is a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), which requires a comprehensive knowledge of human movement science, anatomy, physiology and kinesiology as well as functional assessment and program design;
- Stephanie Shaw has been working as a personal trainer and kickbox/boot camp instructor since 2009. She has completed certifications through AFAA, IFA, and APEX, and is now TRX Certified;
- Dave Ryer — NASM CES, Certified Personal Trainer;
- Dallas Malloy — NASM-Certified Personal Trainer, Women’s Fitness Specialist, Youth Fitness Specialist;
- Amanda has been personal training since 2007 in Los Angeles, after her own transformation of not only losing 30 pounds, but also changing her life;
- Timothy Boissey is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer. He has an extensive working knowledge of Correctional Exercise, Postural Exercise, High Intensity Training, Sport Specific Training, and Kettle Bell Training.