Jiu-Jitsu classes in Palms (Los Angeles)
Metro (R = 1 km)
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Westside Training Center
Westside Training Center
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Cobrinha Westside) — At Westside Training Center, we are proud to be an affiliate of multiple time World, Pan Am and ADCC champion Rubens "Cobrinha" Charles. Students in our fundamentals class learn basic BJJ techniques, and develop core strength. Students of all backgrounds are welcome, and range from those without a sports background and limited athletic ability to Division 1 college athletes. Our intermediate/advanced class is a more intense workout, and assumes students already know BJJ basics. Techniques taught in this class are advanced, and cutting edge in the sport.
- Our Youth Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program provides all the benefits of adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but is geared towards youth/young adults. William, our lead instructor, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Worlds medalist, former olympian, and an amazing role model, teaches under the Cobrinha BJJ system.
- Isaac Doederlein, black belt under Rubens Charles "Cobrinha", has been a notable competitor since his blue belt days, and has earned fans from arond the world, particularly in Europe, where he frequently teaches seminars. He has been the lead BJJ instructor at Westside Training Center for more than three years;
- Ryan Stiles has been training and teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA for the past decade. After six wins and zero losses in his amateaur and professional MMA career in the Midwest, Ryan moved to Los Angeles to focus on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Rubens Charles "Cobrinha". He currently teaches all morning BJJ classes at Westside Training Center.
- Culver City (1.3 ml)
- La Cienega/Jefferson (2.2 ml)
- Expo/La Brea (3.2 ml)
Sport class for
- young men✓
- young women✓
|BJJ All Levels||6:00-7:00||6:00-7:00||6:00-7:00||12:00-13:30|
|Youth BJJ ages 7-15||17:00-18:00||17:00-18:00||17:00-18:00|
|BJJ Drilling All Levels||17:00-18:00||17:00-18:00|
|BJJ Intermediate & Advanced||19:00-20:30||19:00-20:30||20:00-21:15||19:15-20:30|
|BJJ No-Gi All levels||20:00-21:15|