Fitness at Fearless Fitness
As an instructor, Ron Eustis is able to create diverse fitness programs targeted to a client’s specific needs.
He specializes in strength training, aerobic conditioning, weight loss, and balance training. He can help you, whether your looking for a fitness kick start, seeking a balanced fitness and nutrition program, or wanting to lose fat and gain muscle.
- Personal Training — Work with a certified Personal Trainer to develop a program targeting your health and fitness goals;
- One on One Boot Camp is a hardcore fitness training session. In the military style of boot camp, your heart will be pumping, your lungs will be burning, your muscles will be screaming, and you will be getting in great shape. Unlike those large class boot camps, great attention will be paid to form and technique;
- Cardio Kick Boxing teaches the client the skills of a martial artist while creating the strength and endurance training of of a boxer. Through this specialized training you will increase balance, strength, and flexibility while burning body fat. You will also learn valuable self defense skills;
- 30 Minute Pump — Pump is a dynamic half-hour private training session designed to target specific areas of the body to strengthen and tone;
- Human Ball Machine — This for all those tennis players out there who can’t find reliable hitting partners. I have been playing tennis for over 20 years and have been know to be as consistent as a ball machine. You can work on your serves, lobs, overheads, volleys, ground strokes, or play a set;
- Introduction To Strength Training — The Fearless Fitness Introduction to Strength Training Class will teach you the fundamentals of strength training. You can learn proper weight training form and technique in three easy sessions. This class is offered to small groups or individuals.
- Culver City (3.6 ml)
- La Cienega/Jefferson (4.3 ml)
- Expo/La Brea (5.1 ml)
Sport class for
- young men✗
- young women✗
Aikido at Venice Aikido Club
Venice Aikido Club
Everyone who practices with the Venice Aikido Club is required to be a member of the Venice Japanese Community Center (VJCC). The VJCC allows us the space and time for classes. Membership in the VJCC also allows members access to the other organizations and classes given at the community center.
Each club member is expected to participate in VJCC activities such as helping on Bingo nights, twice yearly cleanups, the Aikido Club booth during the annual summer festival, VJCC newsletter stapling night, and other tasks as needed. These tasks are not time intensive, and reflect the club’s commitment to serving the community, as well as demonstrating courtesy and respect. Task gatherings are also an opportunity to enjoy some of the VJCC’s culture and activities.
- Shibata-Sensei — Chief Instructor,7th dan, teaches the Monday night class;
- David Kuramoto — 5th dan, teaches the Thursday night class;
- Teruko Ishikawa — 4th dan, teaches the Saturday morning class.
- Culver City (3.3 ml)
- La Cienega/Jefferson (3.8 ml)
- Expo/La Brea (4.5 ml)
Sport class for
- young men✓
- young women✓
|Children and families||7:30|