Taekwondo at New York Black Belt Center - Corona
New York Black Belt Center - Corona
- Our teen and adult Taekwondo program is set in a non-competitive positive environment for all students;
- Our kids Taekwondo program starts children at the age of 3. Anti-bullying is also a large part of our Kids Taekwondo program. We present a non-violent approach to handling bullies;
- The Olympic Training class is reserved for members of Team Wolfpack.
Instructor — John Rodriguez. Taekwondo practitioner since 1994 (age 16). Captain of Team Wolfpack competition team since 2010: 9 time NY State Champion, 6 time NJ State Champion, 3 time CT State Champion, Gold Medalist in numerous local and regional competitions, National Competitor. Certified 3rd Dan Black Belt by the Kukkiwon (World Taekwondo Federation).
- 103rd Street – Corona Plaza (3000 ft) IRT Flushing
- 111th Street (3400 ft) IRT Flushing
- Junction Boulevard (3500 ft) IRT Flushing
Sport class for
- young men✓
- young women✓