Classes: Bilingual Hatha, Hatha Flow, Hathavidya, Hatha/Vinyasa, Iyengar Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Vigorous Vinyasa, Vinyasa, Early Morning Yoga, Gentle Restorative, Hatha Remix.
- Amy Soucy — A yogi, singer/songwriter, seeker, movementjunkie and devout student of the mindbody connection, Amy Soucy is a New York based yoga and meditation instructor known for her expressive and authentic approach to the art of awareness. With extensive training in both the Integral and Anusara methods of hatha yoga, she continues to study asana, meditation and philosophy under the guidance of exceptional teachers Elena Brower, Ellen Saltonstall, Catherine Ingram, Sally Kempton, and Douglas Brooks. Amy offers her skills to a diverse range of students in a variety of settings; including NYC Public Schools, New York and Fordham University, New York Foundling Community Services, Spuytin Duyvil Preschool, corporate events, public parks, yoga studios, and private homes. She’s proud to be a staff member of the Lineage Project, bringing mindfulnessbased practices to vulnerable youth throughout New York City;
- Anthony Purdy — In 2014 he received his teacher certification from Birchwood Center for Yoga and Massage in Nyack, NY and teaches classes at Birchwood, Bread and Yoga and privately in the Riverdale section of the Bronx;
- Jackie Foley — Jackie first discovered yoga over 10 years ago. Jackie is a 200 Hour registered yoga teacher and currently completing her 500 Hour certification. She is also Reiki attuned at the first level;
- Joseph Glaser — Joseph is a Hathvidya instructor who studies with Will and Susan Duprey. Through studying with his teachers in small groups and a traditional one on one setting, he has come to know and love a classical Hatha Yoga lineage. Joseph is currently serving his teachers through teaching classes, leading Hathavidya workshops and being on the faculty of the Hathavidya 200 hour teacher training programs;
- Judith Checo — Judi has been practicing various styles of yoga for over 15 years including Hatha, Vinyasa, Anusara, Iyengar and more recently Ashtanga and she draws inspiration from all these lineages in her teaching. A graduate of the prestigious Conquering Lion Yoga 300 Hour Teacher Training program, as well as a Reiki 2 practitioner, she continues to study asana, meditation and philosophy;
- Lisa Benner — Lisa graduated from Sonic Yoga’s 200 hour Teacher Training program, and Hathavidya’s 1000 hour program. She is Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance, E-RYT 500 as well as Pre-Natal RYT, a certified Holistic Health Coach, and the director of 200 hour Teacher Training and Corporate Wellness programs for Hathavidya;
- Meghan Lastra — Meghan completing her 500 Hour Certification with Hathavidya under the guidance of teachers Will Duprey, Susan Duprey, and Lisa Benner. Because this growth is ongoing, she is currently continuing her studies with Hathavidya as a 1000 hour student;
- Nancy Preston — Nancy is a Certified Iyengar yoga teacher. She has been immersed in Iyengar Yoga since 1995. She is inspired by the artistry and articulation of the teachings of B.K.S. Iyengar and honored to have studied directly with the Iyengars in Pune, India in 2008. Nancy has studied Yoga, Sound, & Vedanta over 14 years with Ramanand Patel, Pandit Mukesh Desai, & Swami Dayananda Saraswati. She has a love for Vedic chanting thanks to the teachings of Swami Vagishananda. She has traveled twice to Rishikesh, India to study with these esteemed teachers;
- Ola May — Practicing yoga since 1998 and teaching since 2005 to students of all ages, Ola gained her Yoga Alliance teaching certifications from Integral Yoga Institute, OM Yoga Center, and Karma KidsYoga;
- Rian Bodner — Rian is a 500 hour certified yoga instructor, trained at Sonic Yoga and Yogamaya, spent over a year assisting Elena Brower, and currently studies at Katonah Yoga and Golden Bridge;
- Shawna Emerick — She now has completed the Karma Kids Yoga teacher training, 200 Hr. Prana Yoga Certification, Lotus Palm Thai Yoga certification, Lanna Thai Yoga certification, Reiki attunement, and Pre-natal Yoga certification. In 2012, Shawna became a Coaching for Transformation trained Life Coach. Whether it is Yoga, Thai Yoga Bodywork, Life Coaching, or Reiki, Shawna offers a firm foundation for personal transformation;
- Tom Weston — Tom first fell into yoga as a freshman in college in 1985, grappling with The Bhagavad Gita. The aspiration toward the ideal of working without regard for the fruits of one’s actions has remained with him ever since;
- His first Teacher Training was in Kundalini Yoga in 1996. Here Tom learned and practiced an array of esoteric kriyas and meditations. In 2003, Tom became a NASM personal trainer, and later earned an advanced certification as an NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist. In 2009, Tom was recruited to sub a yoga class last minute at Ananda Ashram in Monroe, NY.