Swimming at Manhattan Youth
We offer swim lessons for all ages, from Infant through Adult:
- Infant, Toddler & Pre-K Swim Lessons — In addition to our Infant, Toddler and Pre-K swim classes listed below, we offer Family Swim sessions every day of the week as part of our Family Membership. For young children we encourage a combination of structured swimming classes and play time in the water;
- Youth (K-5) & After-School Swim Lessons — Children are placed into classes by age and ability and class size for this age is limited to 3-6 children per instructor (depending on the skill level of the swimmers.) We offer classes for all swimming levels - from the inexperienced to the most advanced swimmers;
- Middle and High School Swim Lessons (Tritons Swim Team - 2nd Through 8th Grade) — Our Tritons Swim Team offers our more advanced swimmers the opportunity to gain increased endurance, improve fitness and self-confidence, refine their stroke technique, and learn competitive skills and sportsmanship.
- Adult Swim Lessons — Beginner and Intermediate + Advanced Swim Classes: Endurance/Fitness and Technique;
- Senior Aquatics (ages 65+);
- Private Swim Lessons (for members).
- Chambers Street (900 ft) IRT Br. – 7th Av
- Chambers Street (1300 ft) IND 8th Av
- World Trade Center (1500 ft) IND 8th Av
Sport class for
- young men✓
- young women✓